Saturday, July 28, 2012

A New Shot of Modern Noir: The Club

My latest noir novelette, The Club, has just been published in eBook format.

The Club is a story built around a rich married couple whose teenage daughter goes missing following a seedy sex party at an exclusive private members' club.



With nowhere else to turn and having been let down by the first private eye they hired, the aging couple turn to P.I. Jimmy O'Hanlon, who sets off to discover the sordid and sad truth behind the teenager's disappearance.


In order to make a meal out if it I've also published my three shots of modern noir in one volume, entitled Sharp Shots. It is available via Amazon at a special launch price.


Click here to get to my Amazon author's page


In this volume you can find:
- The Club
- Sunset Strip
- Candy Says Kill


Dip your toes in the world of Modern Noir...

No comments:

Post a Comment