Saturday, December 25, 2010

Quinn - Not quite Zorba, not quite Greek

I've read quite a few crime novels in my time. Mostly American Crime, but also British and, of course, Irish.

I've already expressed my admiration for Irish Crime authors (see the old post below on how Irish Crime is wonderful) and without wanting to echo what Declan Burke has written over on my favourite blog of all, Crime Always Pays (which in itself would always be a good thing), I have to agree with him.

Seamus Smyth's 'Quinn' should be republished.

It was released in 2000 with the cover you see to the right (that's the version I have on my bookshelf) and it needs to be available again. What you see to the right is what is left from the original print run. Buy it while you still can...

No comments:

Post a Comment